- The past week was pretty hectic yet fun. I finally landed a semi-full time job somewhere at United Nations. Why semi-full time? I am only required to be seen visibly at the office three times a week and I can do the rest of the tasks at home. I have to admit that my body needs to adjust with the schedule, but I’m really ok with it. New ideas, new tasks, new environment means more learning and more fun!
- I read a number of comments from different bloggers who are eager to see Kuya Bunso, the first ever blogger film written, produced and directed by yours truly. I am also excited as much as everyone is, but errr.. we haven’t transferred the tapes yet LOL. Sorry na 😀
- I attended two blogger events for a cause – the first one has something to do with our environment and the other one has something to do with cervical cancer. I am glad that companies and organizations are now tapping bloggers in raising awareness on certain issues like what I mentioned. Blog entries will be posted anytime this week.
- Top bloggers Coy Caballes, Fritz Tentativa and Winston Almendras made us proud with their talk at the Mensa Day last Sunday at Fully Booked. The three good-looking and talented guys deserve a round of applause and standing ovation (parang Rihanna song lang LOL). I will post a blog entry and some videos soon.
- I’ll be going back home to Dagupan City on Thursday and I might attend the SEO/SEM Workshop at Urdaneta City University on Friday. This is my chance to meet some of my kababayans who are actually doing well on this field. I am also eager to hear Ms. Janette Toral and Mr. Gary Viray talk in Pangasinan. It’s my first time in four months to go back home.
- I’ve been having some emo moments lately which usually lasts for 30 minutes. Is that weird? I think not. The phone call with my mom the last time made me burst into tears at a public place, but I laughed out loud after hearing Carlo sing a Christmas song at the background. EMO MOMENT FAIL!
gusto ko un.. iiyak ka sa public place then all of a sudden tatawa ka. hehehe.. panalo ka dun.. :p
im sure tumingin ang mga nasa paligid mo.. 😀
When can we watch Kuya Bunso? 😀
WOW! I am very jealous in terms of having that seminar in your place. Here in our place, don’t know if bloggers are united. We chop by groups. Ay naku. Be back here in your blog regularly. 🙂
Hello Mica. I’m so happy that you were able to join me in this trip. Most of the time, solo flight ako. Take care and see you again soon. =)
@david.edward – LOL. Buti na lang at nakarating na ako ng bahay nung tumawa na ako. Carlo naman kasi biglang banat ng christmas song 😛
@Carlo Reid – Ermmm… if you can lend me a 30G hard drive baka by next month pwede na mapanood 😛
@Ligoy na Bata – I’ve been wanting it to happen. Thank God Bitstop sponsored the event. I think you should scout for possible sponsors and volunteers 🙂
Thanks for attending Mensa Day, Mica!!! (cozy)
@Fritz – No problem weee (Cozy) video ftw! 😀
@Mica 30GB? hmm hehe.. 😛
You will lend me a 30G portable HD? 😀