Returning Home and Leaving Three Days After

Due to the sudden pain on the chest and the accidental findings on my x-ray, I decided to take a leave at work and go back home to Dagupan for a few days.

Flooded ~_~

Riding the bus and sitting for five hours is not a joke. I think this is the main reason why I seldom go to Dagupan. I mean, I should be there at least once a month to check my grandparents, right? But due to the stress and bus transportation fare, I usually go there once in every three months. The last time I went home is mainly for the Search Engine Optimization lecture at Urdaneta City with Sir Gary and Mam Janette.

Anyway, I arrived there at 2pm last Sunday. I caught my grandfather working on his new HP Mini. Yes, he has a smaller and better toy than I do πŸ™ He told me that he appreciates Chrome compared to Firefox because it kept on crashing everytime he attempts to attach documents in his emails and he also gave his opinion on the messy look of the layout of my blog when he’s browsing using IE. Yes, my grandfather reads my blog. I’m so dead again!

My lola, as expected, did a short interview with me regarding the HK-KH issue. She gave her own comments and she later on invited me to watch The Buzz with her. I declined LOL and decided to just Plurk and read some showbiz news using my grandfather’s new laptop. I invited them for dinner. I originally wanted to eat at Dagupena since I’m craving for Crispy Pata and Pinapaitan. However, my grandfather insisted to eat in a nearby chinese restaurant. We ended up ordering lots of food and we went home with full tummies (forgot to take pictures :|).

I woke up late the next day and immediately went to Metrobank to pay for the reservation fee of our hotel at Boracay. I printed out a copy of our e-ticket courtesy of SEAIR. I went straight to my former college department after and saw Isong, my sis Lecel’s boyfriend and at the same time, my Shoti. We ended up talking about blogging and more serious IT-related stuff. Dana arrived later on and she informed me about her latest freelance work as a video editor. I saw Jaypee after a few minutes and we ended up doing what we do best way back: Camwhoring!

IsongDanaJaypee

dsc00809100_2890dsc00808

I went to the hospital with my grandfather after that camwhoring session with college pals. Met up with Dra. Lavarias of PMC for a check-up and later on recommended that I should see a doctor from the rival hospital. Unfortunately, the doctor is not in town 😐 I ended up partying at the hospital. If you find that statement weird, well, errr… basta. Just ask me personally why I can party like a rockstar in a medical institution.

Grannies and I ate dinner at home. Lolo bought my favorite Sisig from Alberto’s with matching Adobong Baboy and Bamboo Shoot. Gawd, I miss eating these stuff! I kept on eating at fast food chains and donuts when i’m here in Manila. At around midnight, I decided to meet up with Dana and we both decided to eat Pigar-Pigar. Tsalap!

Pigar-Pigar with Veggies

Pigar-Pigar with Veggies

The next day, I woke up late (again!). I went to my grandfather’s office and later on went to the school’s IT Center, where I used to work as a part-time encoder. I saw Sir Stephen, Sir Ray, Sir Berbs and Iser. Sir Stephen witnessed how I grew up as an internet addict. That experience deserves a separate blog entry though πŸ˜› As usual, they asked me about HK-KH (when will this stop? amf), blogging and my grandfather’s story about a certain incident where I got mad. I miss that office. We used to eat together after every sweldo teehee.

Stephen Munoz

Ray Llamas

Elizalde Berba

I met up with Dana (again!) at Zola, the only restaurant in Dagupan City who offers free wifi and is open for 24 hours. I ended up eating this certain porkchop and errrr… I prefer the taste of the Carbonara (porkchop and carbonara? Konek :P).

030620091371

My cousin Melvin, whom I just found out to be ‘exclusively dating’ a Thai student, picked me up and invited me to go around the city. We ended up going to the cemetery to visit his lola and offer a prayer. He originally wanted to teach me how to drive there, but its raining. I took some photos using my phone and I realized that taking photos in the cemetery is actually a nice idea πŸ™‚

Cemetery at 6pmMica and Melvin

Anyway, we went to his house and said hi to my aunt. As expected again and again, we talked about the HK-KH issue. It feels good to actually bond with some of your relatives. Kuya Melvin and I became close only after my father’s death. My male cousins wanted to comfort and guide me during those times. I was a bit shocked when finally he confessed that he is dating someone. I told him that I should be his priority when I’m in Dagupan LOL. I met the girl and her cousin. They went to the Spa while my cousin and I bonded at Gloria Jeans. We talked about random stuff about his lovelife, my lovelife and our wallets 😐 I actually do miss him. I mean, hey, I missed you πŸ˜›

His special friend promised to bring me to Baguio and cook Thai food for me. Now we’re ok πŸ˜› I went home late and wrote some concepts. Lolo woke up at 3:30am and he drove me to the bus station.

Manila

Then I realized that once again, i’m running away from home and I have to face the reality bites of Manila.

Be Sociable, Share!
Tagged with: β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’

Loved my post? Subscribe to Micamyx and be updated!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

22 Comments to Returning Home and Leaving Three Days After

1. Cesar Alagar Jr.
    June 7th, 2009 at 7:58 pm

I don’t know what Pigar-Pigar is, maanghang ba yan just like Bicol Express?

And the HK-KH issue, di pa rin talaga nawawala kahit sino pa makausap mo haha!

Overall, your 3-day vacation seemed fun and enjoying. I’m sure namiss mo ang tunay mong matatawag na “home”. πŸ™‚

2. Jaypee
    June 7th, 2009 at 9:49 pm

Sayang mics di tayo nakapag bond longer ehehehe tlgang `5 min camwhoring! lang ginawa natin eh` wehehhe takbo agad ako non.. bleh I have to meet up someone kaxe that time!

Well anyway penge ako pics natin! wehheheh
    Ingats ka nalang jan! Mag ingat sa AH1+1 happy kaarawan!:P

3. Cai
    June 7th, 2009 at 10:14 pm

and now i know why im missing a lot of you lately πŸ˜›

4. Digital Manila
    June 8th, 2009 at 3:26 am

Good for you. I hope you get better soon. πŸ™‚

5. Kat - Kat
    June 8th, 2009 at 10:00 am

Me too. I prefer Chrome kesa sa Firefox kase lagi ngccrash T^T ang cute naman nung pang anim na pic dun sa Camwhoring time nyu. hihih ;))

6. Ada
    June 8th, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Mica ang laki ng muscles nung naka gray. πŸ˜† Ang macho!

7. Micamyx
    June 9th, 2009 at 9:59 am

@Cesar: Hindi maanghang yung pigar-pigar. Hmmm… I will make a separate blog entry about it sa Patay Gutom hehe πŸ˜€

@Jaypee: Oo nga. Mas inuuna mo na yung iba *snif snif*

@Cai: Yep. Miss yah!

@Digital Manila : Thanks Jonel πŸ˜€

@Kat-kat: I prefer chrome too πŸ˜› Hindi ako nakatalon sa last pic LOL

@Ada- Hehe si Isong yun. Boyfriend ng bestfriend ko πŸ˜›

8. remai
    June 10th, 2009 at 1:59 am

hi mica,

i’d check in the internet regarding you blogs… i really enjoy reading all of it…
    especially your blog with regards to belo group…
    know what? i’m fan of hayden kho… i really love your blog especially pics together with doc hayden.

hope that you’ll give me a chance to be part of your circle of friends…

add me up… my ym id is medjot_29

you can also send me emails…

hope that you’ll give time to read this message of mine….. =)

9. WhatsACoder
    June 10th, 2009 at 6:41 am

curious lang ano ung HK-KH? =)

10. Bryan Karl
    June 10th, 2009 at 12:41 pm

tsk tsk, si Ada talaga oh, iba ung comment. hahahaha.

Wow Mica finally nakauwi kana sa home mo. Ang saya nung pics nyo. At magkamukha kau ng cousin mo. Hehe.

Marunong ka ng mag-Thai? Para kausapin mo yung special someone ng cuz mo nga Thai. Sawadee khap! πŸ˜›

11. Gracie
    June 10th, 2009 at 7:16 pm

Your blog is cool.. and yes, your grandfather too(for having a hp mini laptop).. =)

12. Snow
    June 11th, 2009 at 3:02 am

Wow, you surely had a nice vacation. ^_^

13. Rina / Potpot
    June 11th, 2009 at 2:56 pm

I wish I have a province I can escape to. πŸ™ I don’t have one. I don’t have grandparents anymore too. Kakainggit!

14. Micamyx
    June 13th, 2009 at 6:26 pm

@Remai – Hello there! Thanks for appreciating my blog and for being a supporter of Doc Hayden. Sad to say, I’m no longer part of the Belo Medical Group. I think it’s for the better though LOL

@WhatsACoder – Alam mo na yun. Go figure it out πŸ˜›

@BryanKarl – Adaphobic pasaway haha. Yup magkamukha kami. Minsan na rin pero kaming napagkamalang magjowa pft.

Awts. Sige aside from Bisaya turuan mo na rin akong mag-Thai! πŸ˜€

@Gracie and Snow – Thanks for dropping by! πŸ˜€

#Potpot – Try to go out of town with some friends. Ok din yun D

15. isong
    June 16th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

Pacopy aq ng pix natin..pasend n lng sa e-mail q..thanks ate..kip safe oweiz!!
    ito po e-mail q..vinylclip(AT)yahoo.com
    PEace up!!

16. Micamyx
    June 17th, 2009 at 12:20 pm

@isong – nasa multiply ko yung pictures πŸ˜€

17. isong
    June 20th, 2009 at 11:19 am

got it ate..chalamat!!kip safe!!

18. shibs
    July 9th, 2009 at 6:42 am

@Micamyx

hi, ask lang po..san po kayo nag college sa dagupan??anong school po??tnx.

19. Micamyx
    July 9th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

@Isong – Anytime!

@Shibs – Lyceum-Northwestern University po πŸ˜€

20. shibs
    July 10th, 2009 at 5:24 am

@Micamyx

ah, anong year po ikaw nag grad??pasensya na po dami tanong..:) here’s my ym add. rhen_pajayon@yahoo.com

add mo ko mam..dami lang ako tatanong about LNU.thanks

21. Why I Will Never Forget 2009
    January 4th, 2010 at 4:01 am

[…] is the month of independence and inspiration (nuks naman LOL!). I went back to Dagupan for a three day weekend off. After fifteen years, I managed to ride in a plane with Lolo, Lola and […]

22. A Tribute to Stephen
    March 23rd, 2011 at 2:12 am

[…] In this blog entry, I mentioned na one day, i will blog on how you contributed to my internet addiction. Nakakalungkot lang isipin na sa ganitong paraan ko siya ikukwento. Panatag lang ako dahil nai-cover ko ang event na ni-request mo na puntahan ko. Hay. Nakakapanghina ng loob pero gusto kong magpasalamat dahil minsan sa buhay ko, may isang STEPHEN MUNOZ na naging malaking impluwenysa sa buhay ko. […]