Straight from work, I headed to Starbucks 6750 to meet up with the Digital Filipino members and the rest of the bloggers who signed up for the event. I saw Miss Janette Toral (who looks oh-so-pretty), Ederic (who plans to get a Belo treatment soon), Ed (who can’t blog in his main blog and blames his webhost), Billycoy (who wore a red shirt and green shoes) and the rest. After a few minutes, the shuttle service bus of PAGCOR arrived.
While on the bus, I watched the episode of Wish Ko Lang featuring a highschool student who received a mountain bike, two young stunt kids and their mentors receiving new things for their gym and the death of Nasty Mac, the guest rapper in Salbakutah’s S2pid luv. My realizations? 1.) I don’t know how to drive a bike without the support thing 2.) When I was a little kid, I wanted to be a part of the Power Rangers and 3.) Memorize ko pa rin yung Stupid Love LOL.
After 40 minutes, we finally arrived in PAGCOR. Green light were all over the place and it was pretty obvious that everyone is excited as i do. Much to my dismay, they didn’t allow us to bring our cameras with us huhu.
When we managed to get our own table and sit on the seats (hindi sa floor hehe), I met Kuya Gary Viray, who is my kababayan. He is working for PAGCOR and he is also doing some SEO stuff. He may not be proud of his blog, but I’m proud of my blog! wahaha (ok wala na ako masabi haha).
Then I saw Ada, who currently needs for your vote for the Clear Video contest (vote for her!), Tita Dine, my cyber mom and mentor, Marcelle, who invited everyone to watch the MAGIKEL show this November with Giselle Sanches, AJ, the hottest gay blogger in the Philippines, Azrael, who managed to do some livestreaming in the event, Annalyn Jusay, who is pretty in green last night, Carl, who took lotsa pics and gave me two passes for the RTW show of the Philippine Fashion Week (yebbah!), Maki, my friend who drove from north to south (wut?! LOL), and more and more guests came in.
We ate dinner, introduced ourselves and our blogs, played games and toured around PAGCOR.
During the “introduce – yourself – and – your – blog – part”, I promoted my blog and revealed that the Belo Medical Group has a corporate blog up and that we have ongoing promos for the holiday season.
Magiging Top Blogger ako ng Pilipinas paglaki ko – Jehzeel Laurente 😛
Later on, Miss Janette announced the Top 100 Blogs in the Philippines for 2008. Much to my delight, my Nyoknyokan ng kagalingan blogger/friend Jehzeel Laurente topped the list! The nice thing there is he went to the event with his Mom, Tita Bing. Jehzeel went infront and explained in the most sincerest way possible on how he placed #1. I wouldn’t elaborate further haha just go here 😀
The rest of the top bloggers like Tita Dine (who revealed that she’s getting a lot of hits because of her sports-related entries), AJ (who is not only a blogger -sweet dancer din! weee), Ed (who blogs about his passion -music), Fitz (who emphasizes that content is the key), Eugene (Vista Pilipinas FTW!) and more shared their own stories and tips.
I also met a number of bloggers like Reyna Elena (Yey! He visits my blog!), Anna (Lipstick Addict – turuan niyo ako maging kikay hehe) among others.
To summarize everything, it was a fun, fun night! Sana next time ulit hehe 🙂
PS: I am hoping by next year makapag-attend naman ako ng Cebu at Davao Networking event hehe 😀
Some photos from the event found below. Special thanks sa mga pinagkuhanan ko hehe yung mga iba mag-upload na kayo please hehe 😀
- Live Video Streaming of the Manila Bloggers Networking Night at PaGCOR (Azrael)
- Blogger’s Fellowship @ Casino Filipino (Carl)
- Digital Filipino Club and Manila Bloggers Networking Event at PAGCOR (Anna)
- DigitalFilipino Event Part 2 (Ada)
- Bloggers Night (LAD)
- DigitalFilipino Event Part 1 (Ada)
- Philippines Top 100 Blogs Recognition (Jehzeel)
- DigitalFilipino.com Clug and Bloggers Manila Networking Event(Azrael)
- I am not proud of my blog (Gary)
- Tips from Top Bloggers @ DigitalFilipino.com Club and Bloggers Manila Networking Event (Dine)
- Digital Filipino’s Networking Night at PAGCOR (Lace)
- The Manila Fellowship Night (Ada)
- Dumalo ako sa Manila Bloggers EB ng DigitalFilipino.com Club(Ederic)
- Digital Filipino Club and Bloggers Manila Networking Event(Anna)
- Digital Filipino Club and Bloggers Networking Night Manila (LAD)
- Philippines Top 100 Blogs for 2008 (Jehzeel)
- Aftermath of the DigitalFilipino.com Club and Bloggers Networking Event Manila in PAGCOR (Chris)
- DigitalFilipino.com Club and Bloggers Manila Networking Event(Azrael)
- Digital Filipino Club and Filipino Bloggers Manila Networking Event (Mica)