Digital Filipino Club and Filipino Bloggers Manila Networking Event

Straight from work, I headed to Starbucks 6750 to meet up with the Digital Filipino members and the rest of the bloggers who signed up for the event. I saw Miss Janette Toral (who looks oh-so-pretty), Ederic (who plans to get a Belo treatment soon), Ed (who can’t blog in his main blog and blames his webhost), Billycoy (who wore a red shirt and green shoes) and the rest. After a few minutes, the shuttle service bus of PAGCOR arrived.

While on the bus, I watched the episode of Wish Ko Lang featuring a highschool student who received a mountain bike, two young stunt kids and their mentors receiving new things for their gym and the death of Nasty Mac, the guest rapper in Salbakutah’s S2pid luv. My realizations? 1.) I don’t know how to drive a bike without the support thing 2.) When I was a little kid, I wanted to be a part of the Power Rangers and 3.) Memorize ko pa rin yung Stupid Love LOL.

ANYWAY….

After 40 minutes, we finally arrived in PAGCOR. Green light were all over the place and it was pretty obvious that everyone is excited as i do. Much to my dismay, they didn’t allow us to bring our cameras with us huhu.

When we managed to get our own table and sit on the seats (hindi sa floor hehe), I met Kuya Gary Viray, who is my kababayan. He is working for PAGCOR and he is also doing some SEO stuff. He may not be proud of his blog, but I’m proud of my blog! wahaha (ok wala na ako masabi haha).

Then I saw Ada, who currently needs for your vote for the Clear Video contest (vote for her!), Tita Dine, my cyber mom and mentor, Marcelle, who invited everyone to watch the MAGIKEL show this November with Giselle Sanches, AJ, the hottest gay blogger in the Philippines, Azrael, who managed to do some livestreaming in the event, Annalyn Jusay, who is pretty in green last night,  Carl, who took lotsa pics and gave me two passes for the RTW show of the Philippine Fashion Week (yebbah!), Maki, my friend who drove from north to south (wut?! LOL), and more and more guests came in.

We ate dinner, introduced ourselves and our blogs, played games and toured around PAGCOR.

During the “introduce – yourself – and – your – blog – part”, I promoted my blog and revealed that the Belo Medical Group has a corporate blog up and that we have ongoing promos for the holiday season.

Magiging Top Blogger ako ng Pilipinas paglaki ko – Jehzeel Laurente 😛

Later on, Miss Janette announced the Top 100 Blogs in the Philippines for 2008. Much to my delight, my Nyoknyokan ng kagalingan blogger/friend Jehzeel Laurente topped the list! The nice thing there is he went to the event with his Mom, Tita Bing. Jehzeel went infront and explained in the most sincerest way possible on how he placed #1. I wouldn’t elaborate further haha just go here 😀

The rest of the top bloggers like Tita Dine (who revealed that she’s getting a lot of hits because of her sports-related entries), AJ (who is not only a blogger -sweet dancer din! weee), Ed (who blogs about his passion -music), Fitz (who emphasizes that content is the key), Eugene (Vista Pilipinas FTW!) and more shared their own stories and tips.

I also met a number of bloggers like Reyna Elena (Yey! He visits my blog!), Anna (Lipstick Addict – turuan niyo ako maging kikay hehe) among others.

To summarize everything, it was a fun, fun night! Sana next time ulit hehe :)

PS: I am hoping by next year makapag-attend naman ako ng Cebu at Davao Networking event hehe 😀

Some photos from the event found below. Special thanks sa mga pinagkuhanan ko hehe yung mga iba mag-upload na kayo please hehe 😀

Video:

Photo:

1. Blogger’s Fellowship @ Casino Filipino (Carl)
  2. Digital Filipino Club and Manila Bloggers Networking Event at PAGCOR (Anna)
  3. DigitalFilipino Event Part 2 (Ada)
  4. Bloggers Night (LAD)
  5. DigitalFilipino Event Part 1 (Ada)
  6. Philippines Top 100 Blogs Recognition (Jehzeel)
  7. DigitalFilipino.com Clug and Bloggers Manila Networking Event(Azrael)

Posts:

1. I am not proud of my blog (Gary)
  2. Tips from Top Bloggers @ DigitalFilipino.com Club and Bloggers Manila Networking Event (Dine)
  3. Digital Filipino’s Networking Night at PAGCOR (Lace)
  4. The Manila Fellowship Night (Ada)
  5. Dumalo ako sa Manila Bloggers EB ng DigitalFilipino.com Club(Ederic)
  6. Digital Filipino Club and Bloggers Manila Networking Event(Anna)
  7. Digital Filipino Club and Bloggers Networking Night Manila (LAD)
  8. Philippines Top 100 Blogs for 2008 (Jehzeel)
  9. Aftermath of the DigitalFilipino.com Club and Bloggers Networking Event Manila in PAGCOR (Chris)
  10. DigitalFilipino.com Club and Bloggers Manila Networking Event(Azrael)
  11. Digital Filipino Club and Filipino Bloggers Manila Networking Event (Mica)
Be Sociable, Share!

Loved my post? Subscribe to Micamyx and be updated!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

31 Comments to Digital Filipino Club and Filipino Bloggers Manila Networking Event

1. Digital Filipino Club and Filipino Bloggers Manila Networking Event | Casino Orleans
    October 26th, 2008 at 3:35 pm

[…] post by MICAMYX.COM – Personal Blog of a Dagupena Dreamer 26 October 2008 in Casino Orleans […]

2. gary viray
    October 26th, 2008 at 4:01 pm

Ayos ah! Kuyang kuya dating ko ah. lol.

There is a story behind that bakit di ako proud huhu. Anyways, nice to see a kababayan who is doing it great sa blogosphere. Sana ako rin paglaki ko. lol

3. Tips from Top Bloggers @ DigitalFilipino.com Club and Bloggers Manila Networking Event : The D Spot
    October 26th, 2008 at 5:01 pm

[…] DigitalFilipino Club and Filipino Bloggers Manila Networking Event (Micamyx) […]

4. Jehzeel Laurente
    October 26th, 2008 at 5:12 pm

hahahahaha! wala akong masabi.. ~___~ ang cute ko pala nung bata ako 😀 haha

5. Anna
    October 26th, 2008 at 5:14 pm

Hi Mica! It was nice meeting you, here are more pics! We have pictures together hehee:
    Flickr: http://flickr.com/photos/lipstickaddict/sets/72157608373380483/
    and at:
    maandel.multiply.com

Thanks see you soon!

6. Micamyx
    October 26th, 2008 at 5:24 pm

@Gary Viray – Naks hehe finally na-meet ko rin po kayo :) alam ko na reason bakit hindi kayo proud hehe pero ok lang proud dapat 😛

@Jehzeel Laurente – HUWAT!??! Hala, idedelete ko na picture nyok 😛

@Anna – Finally I met the girl behind Lipstick Addict. I need your help sa lipsticks haha :)

Pagrab po hehe

7. digital photo contest enter | Bookmarks URL
    October 26th, 2008 at 11:09 pm

[…] Digital Filipino Club and Filipino Bloggers Manila Networking Event Live Video Streaming of the Manila Bloggers Networking Night at PaGCOR (Azrael). Photo:. Blogger’s Fellowship @ Casino Filipino (Carl); Digital Filipino Club and Manila Bloggers Networking Event at PAGCOR (Anna); DigitalFilipino Event … […]

8. Sexy Mom
    October 27th, 2008 at 12:42 am

nice seeing you there…ehem…ehem

9. ajay
    October 27th, 2008 at 2:10 am

Hi Mica, nice to see you again, thanks for the mention. Nakakatuwa nga yung mom ni Jehz, complete ng pictures ng kanyang unico hijo 😀

10. Snow
    October 27th, 2008 at 3:44 am

nice seeing you there mica. :)

11. Eugene
    October 27th, 2008 at 4:29 am

Hi Mica, it’s Vista Pinas, not Vista Pilipinas. Hehehe. :-) Nice meeting you again (and making AJ green with envy). 😛

12. Anna
    October 27th, 2008 at 5:55 am

Hi Mica, sure thing! I am more than willing to help you with that :) Ako naman I’ve been wanting to try Belo’s services hehee I need you to help me with that! hehe :) see yah soon! Tc :)

13. Lace
    October 27th, 2008 at 6:47 am

Hi! Mica, nice to see you again that night :)

I also met Anna aka Lipstick Addict there heeeheee
    Idol ko din sha since I’m also clueless with makeup.

Cheers! :)

14. Social climbing with Janette Toral | reyna elena dot com
    October 27th, 2008 at 6:52 am

[…] And here’s the winningest blogger that night was Jehzlau. He’s with Mica. […]

15. reyna elena
    October 27th, 2008 at 6:56 am

hi mica! nice to finally put a face on a blog! hehehe! really nice meeting you gurl!

16. yza
    October 27th, 2008 at 9:21 am

hi mica! i don’t know what to say.ahahaha ganun pala yung mga bloggers.=) i’m so clueless lang talaga.hahaha

17. Ada
    October 27th, 2008 at 11:43 am

Mica!!

Hahaha! Thanks for the mention about my Clean and Clear contest! It was nice meeting you, with billycoy and maki! Hahaha!

See yah soon!

18. The DigitalFilipino Event: I Came A Stranger, Went Home With Lots of Friends | Bloggista.com
    October 27th, 2008 at 1:42 pm

[…] Digital Filipino Club and Filipino Bloggers Manila Networking Event (Mica) […]

19. Great Sabado night: Bloggers Manila Networking Event | tonyocruz.com
    October 27th, 2008 at 2:11 pm

[…] Digital Filipino Club and Filipino Bloggers Manila Networking Event […]

20. Chris A of Life on a Pencil
    October 27th, 2008 at 2:34 pm

Hi Miss Mika, nakakasalubong lang kita. Hiya aku eh hehehehe Hope next time makausap kita mukha ka pa namang masayahing babae. See you again, anytime in the future soon.

21. Micamyx
    October 27th, 2008 at 3:11 pm

@SexyMom – Hala, bakit ehem ehem, aber? 😛 hehe love you po 😛

@Ajay – Oo nga po eh hehe ang cute ng pic ni Jehz nung bata. Sana di na lang siya lumaki hehe

@Snow – Hope to chat with you soon :)

@Eugene – Ay, sorry po hehe edit ko later.

@Anna – Sure sure :) You might be interested on our Podium Openhouse on Thursday. Just check http://www.belomed.com/blog for details limited slot lang po kasi :)

22. Micamyx
    October 27th, 2008 at 3:15 pm

@Lace – Sabay tayo magpaturo at magpakakikay hehe

@Reyna Elena – Wehehe nice to see you din po lalo na bati na kayo ni nyok haha

@Yza – Now you know, pakner hehe magblog ka na rin! 😛

@Ada – Ay, clean and clear pala yun lolz kala ko clear shampoo haha fail (doh)

@Chris – Hehe yup napansin ko nga kayo. Next time approach me lang shy din kasi ako. See you in the future. The sooner the better LOLZ

23. Fitz
    October 27th, 2008 at 4:47 pm

LOL at baby pic of Jehz. Wahahahaha. Nice seeing you again. More bonding time next time. :)

24. Dumalo ako sa Manila Bloggers EB ng DigitalFilipino.com Club | ederic@cyberspace
    October 29th, 2008 at 8:01 am

25. xsabrina.chic
    October 29th, 2008 at 4:18 pm

Wee! Nice you Mica ^____^
    Hope to see you again!

26. edelweiza
    October 30th, 2008 at 7:03 am

nice to see you again mica… :)

27. MICAMYX.COM - Personal Blog of a Dagupena Dreamer » The 2nd Digital Filipino Web Awards - We Won!
    November 6th, 2008 at 10:56 am

[…] than a week after the Digital Filipino Club and Bloggers Manila Networking Night , Ms. Janette Toral once again organized an event where e-commerce websites were […]

28. Neutered blog: 2010 Philippine Presidential Elections | reyna elena dot com
    November 12th, 2008 at 12:15 am

[…] Ederic, Tonyo, Teacher Glady’s, Angel Cuala, Snow, Annalyn, Fitz, Eugene, Gary, Jehzlau, Mica, AJ, Fatherlyours, Anna, Azrael, Nicely, Sabrina, Ada, Tyrone and Edelweiza. I’ve also added […]

29. MICAMYX.COM - Personal Blog of a Dagupena Dreamer » Six Months of Belofication
    January 5th, 2009 at 5:01 pm

[…] 25 Years of Frederick Peralta to support some of our celebrity endorsers. I also attended the Digital Filipino Manila Networking Night together with Yza, my partner-in-crime […]

30. MICAMYX.COM - Personal Blog of a Dagupena Dreamer » Micamyx @ 2008 - The Journey of a Dagupena Dreamer
    January 7th, 2009 at 9:33 pm

[…] I had in Dagupan. My grannies celebrated their 48th wedding anniversary.  I also attended the Digital Filipino Manila Networking Night and entered PAGCOR for the first time. I also went to a number of Plurkfiestas and had fun with the […]

31. MICAMYX.COM - Personal Blog of a Dagupena Dreamer » Search Engine Marketing and Optimization Seminar at Urdaneta City
    March 1st, 2009 at 4:09 pm

[…] and SEO when I arrived. I saw Sir Gary Viray with the staff of Bitstop. I first met Sir Gary at the Digital Filipino Manila Networking Night at PAGCOR. He is from Lingayen, Pangasinan and I am proud to be his kababayan. Mica Rodriguez and Janette […]