A few weeks ago, a number of bloggers were invited at the Philips Go Gear Launch at Bonifacio High Street. The rain didn’t stop the techy bloggers as they invade the place and as they check the coolest gadgets from Philips.
After eating Talangkanin for lunch and sipping coffee as we chill at the afternoon, we all went straight to the Philips Go Gear event. We finally saw the Philips Go Gear MP3 Player and we were all hoping to win at the raffle.
According to Ada who won a Philips Mp3 player, using theÂ GoGear MP3 Player is one a kind sensation, youâ€™ll feel the freedom thus reducing external noises. Isn’t that awesome?
Some of the celebrities spotted during the event are Mo Twister, Mojojojo and Grace Lee. The band Taken By Cars also rendered a good performance. However, the announcement that really caught my attention is The Philips Bandwidth Battle of the Bands. Yup, a virtual battle of the bands! Sounds interesting, huh? Check the details below!
1. Competition is open to all amateur alternative and rock bands with 4-7 members
2. All members must be 18 years old and above
3. Contestants must upload two videos on YouTube
– One cover song and one original song
– Videos must be of a live performance (not studio recorded)
– Videos should have been recorded within the period of June 2008 â€“ June 2009
4. Contestants must leave link to the uploaded video at the comments section of the blog along with their name and contact number
5. Band should have no past or existing contract with any record label
6. Deadline for submission of entries is July 15, 2009