It’s the 31st of December 2009! It simply means that this is the last day of the year. Later on, most families will have reunions and will say hello to 2010 with a big bang!
How was your December? Mine’sÂ pretty colorful. I went to different places (Dagupan, Davao, Pampanga, Tagaytay and now Subic!) and went out with a number of people. Though I want to blog about everything right now, I think i really can’t. I am still overwhelmed with the wonderful developments in my life, but to give you a glimpse, here’s a random bulleted list update:
* Christmas Party Galore! – Attended the Digital Filipino, Blog4Reviews, Pinoy Parazzi and the two versions of Rodriguez Family Reunion. I will blog about it soon!
* Misa de Gallo and Heavy Breakfast Kapampangan Style – Thanks to Geiser Maclang and Kraft for making this possible! Heavy kung Heavy talaga ang almusal!
* Abenson’s Paskong Pinoy Online Promo Winner – It will be announced by the first week of January. Sorry for the delay! I have to clarify some things first 🙂
* Aileen and Jay Wedding – Yes, Ms. Google Earth and Mr. Titik Pilipino are officially married! I am happy to see two of my most loved blogger friends to tie the knot. I also took part at the offertory 😀
* I am now a proud owner of LX3 – Yup, I joined the fever! After the wedding, we went to Greenhills to buy my own LX3 cam. I never really dreamt or planned to buy a DSLR, so i opted to buy LX3 and eventually named it Judd as requested by my companions that day 😛
* Tagaytay Plurklakbayan 2009 – Less plurkers this time, but we still had fun! I can also call it as “CAMLAKBAYAN” because all of us brought our own cameras much to the delight of Mr. Derek Ramsay.
* Reunited Friendships and Role Playings – The night i laughed so hard and almost cried. Thanks to the two tabachingchings LOL ^_^
* Subic Bay after Ten Years – I am not born and raised in Olongapo or Zambales, but Subic is a special place to me. Exactly ten years ago, I welcomed the Year 2000 with a lot of wishes. I am in the mood to blog about it right now, but we’ll see.
So that’s it for now! I am also coming up with my resolution with next year, which is mostly comprised of priorities in terms of where to spend my money at. I am also thinking of relaunching some blogs and write more scripts. 2010 will be a big year for me. I can feel it. I CAN FEEL IT! (Alice Dixon mode). Advanced Happy New Year to all! 😀