* I wasn’t able to sleep well last night because I recorded a song with The Singing Blogger. How? Well, I recorded my voice first and sent the audio file to him. After an hour of editing, we were able to produce our own rendition of Careless Whisper. The idea of having a duet started when I voted for his blog as one of the emerging influential blogs of 2009. We have a number of songs in mind for our duet, but we decided to record the George Micheal/Tamia hit since a blogger sent the instrumental version to him. Nice! 😀
* My grandfather called me up this morning informing me about our hotel booking for Boracay. He was a bit worried and was indirectly blaming me for something. In short, FAIL. I need to look for a good hotel as soon as possible or else i’m dead 😐
* I will officially start with full-time work next week. I am required to go to work every afternoon from Sundays to Thursdays. Yey for work schedule.
* I’m am not yet used to waking up early in the morning to report for work. Yes, I’ve done this routine last year, but errr… it felt weird. I am happy though because I appreciate the sun once more and knowing that I’ll be avoiding the South Bound morning train makes me feel blessed.
* News reports on the ongoing Hayden Kho-Katrina Halili scandal still makes me feel emotional. I happen to know the two of them and I can’t believe that this is happening. Cracking Hayden-Kat jokes makes me smile, but serious issues makes me frown.
* Writing in Filipino for work and writing in english for your blogs means you have to squeeze your creative juices. Kalurkey din toh mga teh pero kering-keri ko toh!
* I’m going back to Dagupan City on Sunday for my check-up. I have to see a doctor for a second opinion. I am also thinking of going to an eye doctor and dentist. I want to go to Matutina’s or Silverio’s with my grannies. I want to meet-up with high school and college friends too. Hoping to accomplish all of that in three days LOL.
* The “Hayden Shoulder” scene at the senate made me cry earlier. I was supposed to write a long blog entry about it, but I wasn’t able to do so. I am not sure on what I should and shouldn’t write. I chose to plurk about it and i am thankful to some of my friends who understood my feelings and in a way, defended me. See, I am not tolerating what the two parties have done in the past, but the treatment of the politicians and the people at the courtroom yesterday is just inhuman. I don’t even get it why they want this sensitive case to be viewable by public. Again, this deserves a separate blog entry.
For the meantime, let me share our version of Careless Whisper. Sorry for the audio and the glitches 😀
The Singing Blogger ft. Micamyx – Careless Whisper
I’m looking forward to working with him again soon and hopefully, with other bloggers too! 😀
nice rendition of the song dyan ako inaantok na kanta, unless ito ang version nyo ng careless whisper http://www.orphicpixel.com/2009/05/28/careless-whisper-the-song-that-made-it-too-loud/
AWESOMENESS!!!!! Me too, I really think this is good! Eh, and who is this singingblogger eh? Job well done micamyx and singing blogger… kasama na sa blogger league.
lol at the need of creative juices…
I understand you crying myx, its different when someone puts down a stranger on TV and gets humiliated nationwide… It’s also different when that stranger is your friend..
BTW, wonderful duet with the Singing Blogger! Bravo! (and im not saying this cuz im a friend, im saying this cuz its true) That was really good!
wow!!!! recording artist ka na 😀
Para palang si Gu Jun Pyo ng Boys Over Flower ang lolo mo, you’re deads. Hahah! 😆
Anyways, nagtataka lang aku sa record nung sayu may echo, nasa banyo ka ba while recording? hahaha!!
Am so proud of you! Haha :] Kantatera ka na pala!
@orphicpixel – heard that version way back. ok din hehe 😀
@Photoblogger – thanks for understanding and for the appreciation to our rendition of careless whisper hehe
@Hannah – Weeee salamat 😀
@Jehzeel – Oo nga eh. Produce mo album namin ah? 😛
@Ada – Wala naman. Built-in mic lang ng laptop ko gamit ko eh hehe 😛
@Rommel – Kantatera? That doesn’t sound good LOL.
hahahaha. ang cool ni Lolo Peping:)
I miss your voice!
maglagay ka din ng video na sumasayaw ka para malaman ng buong madlang people na multi talented ka 🙂
Naks! Congrats Mica and Jeff! 🙂
Honga, dapat may video rin. Hehe!
@Maire – LOL. Wag na lang muna hehe baka magulat sila 😛
@Rina- Thanks. Sana nga magkaroon na rin 😛
Pingback: Singing Blogger and Micamyx at Pinoy Popcast Episode 2!
wow,lufet aman ng pagkknta u te myx..rock on!!
nice voice! i think you will be the next web’s singing sensation like alyssa bernal and david choi(?). Goodluck!