The Lounge Soft Opening – Time to Move On and Party!

I had a blast last Saturday night because I got invited at the soft launch of The Lounge, the newest chillax place found at 2nd Floor Bellagio Square, Corner Scout Fuentebella St., Tomas Morato, Quezon City. It is located at the same building as Ratsky’s and Coffee Bean Tea Leaf. The Lounge is co-owned by Hayden Kho so expect the place to have no vandals, just scandals. Nah, of course I’m kidding πŸ˜›

Hayden Kho at the soft launch of The Lounge

Hayden Kho at the soft launch of The Lounge

Cristine Reyes graced the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony of The Lounge

Cristine Reyes graced the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony of The Lounge

Hayden Kho did the honors of giving a short background on The Lounge and introduced his business partners. Cristine Reyes, whom I haven’t seen for so long, graced the Ribbon Cutting ceremony. I smiled when she recognized me. I thought she’d only remember me by name πŸ˜›

More photos and information after the jump.

The Lounge Soft Launch

The Lounge Soft Launch

The Lounge Bar

The Lounge Bar

The Lounge is not your typical bar. If you’re expecting to see a stage where an acoustic or live band can perform, well, you will not see that there. It is simply a haven for those who wants to listen to good music while drinking, eating and talking to friends. It is already anticipated that this will be one of the upcoming hangout party place of our local celebrities.

Me and Cristine at The Lounge

Me and Cristine at The Lounge

Madz, Cristine, Hayden and Ana at The Lounge

Madz Alegado, Cristine Reyes , Hayden KhoΓ‚ and Roxanne MontealegreΓ‚ at The Lounge

With Star Patroller Phoemela Barranda

With Star Patroller Phoemela Barranda

Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera at The Lounge

Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera at The Lounge

Other stars spotted at the event are Phoemela Barranda, Grace Lee, Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera. I think there were stars who came in a bit earlier, but I wasn’t able to catch them.

The Lounge 'Almost Black' Groupee :D

The Lounge 'Almost Black' Groupee πŸ˜€

Group pic with Doc Hayden. We want more pasta!

Group pic with Doc Hayden. We want more pasta!

I was able to bond with Sir Loewen, Joey, Madz, Wilby, Jean and her girlfriends and of course, Doc Hayden. We all know that he had gone through a lot this year and everyone involved in that past moved on already with their respective careers except for him. I personally hope that he’d be able to succeed in his new business ventures. I know how determined and hardworking he is in his projects and I wish him well. He is the guy who first believed in my capabilities anyway and I will be forever grateful to him for being a good mentor and friend. πŸ™‚

Happy to see Doc Hayden again! (And he gained weight LOL)

Happy to see Doc Hayden again! (And he gained weight LOL)

Lucky to be here at The Lounge!

Lucky to be here at The Lounge!

So what can I say about the place? When I first entered, Fiama got into my mind minus the stage. What I love about the place is that they play real good music and the food is great especially the pastas served. The Quesadilla is also good as the taste reminded me of the one served in Mooon Cafe. Too bad I wasn’t able to take good photos. I need to invest on a new camera ASAP!

I am really glad that I am a part of this event. I can’t wait to go back and hangout with my friends there and yes, I can’t wait to eat more pasta! πŸ˜€

THE LOUNGE FUNCTION ROOM is now accepting reservations for Birthdays (debut), anniversaries, meetings, seminars, weddings, cocktails, product launch, events and other functions.

FOR MORE INFO just contact: 0917.5367113 / 0922.3071587

There are also vacant slots for those who are looking for a job. I’ll be updating this post soon with more photos and information. πŸ˜€

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT REPOST THE PHOTOS WITHOUT MY CONSENT. Thank You πŸ™‚

Be Sociable, Share!

Loved my post? Subscribe to Micamyx and be updated!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

22 Comments to The Lounge Soft Opening – Time to Move On and Party!

1. jehzlau
    November 16th, 2009 at 9:13 pm

whoa! astig! uma asenso si doc πŸ˜€ hehehe

2. darqueangel
    November 16th, 2009 at 9:25 pm

baka mag ka scandal ka dyan mica.. LOL tinignan mo ba bka my mga hidden camera sa CR..LOL

3. Micamyx
    November 16th, 2009 at 9:28 pm

@Jehzlau – Oo nga eh. I have a feeling PG will invade the place soon πŸ˜›

@darqueangel – LOL! Move on na tayo, teh! Tsaka di ako nag-CR haha πŸ˜›

4. Louis Dizon
    November 17th, 2009 at 2:38 am

Ang lapit lang nito samin ah. Sct. Fuentebella..

5. dlysen
    November 17th, 2009 at 3:10 am

Kumusta na kaya si Doc? Out of worries na po sana para healthy living na ulit.

6. pusang-kalye
    November 17th, 2009 at 6:58 am

yeah–better invest in a new camera soon—pag ganyan mga bigatin na personalities lagi ang nakakasama mo talagang every moment counts…..you really had a balst last weekend I guess~~~~

7. gerald
    November 17th, 2009 at 9:28 am

Dont get a camera. ask a friend to get a good one and bring him/her with you. para lagi kang nasa pic. hehehe

8. Hannah
    November 17th, 2009 at 9:53 am

WOW MICA! Love your dress and heels btw!!!

9. Peter The Mordo Juan
    November 17th, 2009 at 9:59 am

The place looks really cool. If ever the wife and I find ourselves in the QC area, we’ll be sure to drop by and give it a try.

10. The Photoblogger
    November 17th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

Looks like a cool place to hang out! Mica! pasta party tayo there! I’ll give to you a secret.. I’m coming soon…….. πŸ˜›

11. orville barba
    November 18th, 2009 at 4:11 am

helo mica… taga dagupan ka ba? mga bigatin ang mga nakunan mo ng pics ah..

12. eric
    November 19th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

ay si wilby! ahehe paki hello nga sa kanya LOL

13. Ed
    November 20th, 2009 at 5:17 am

the place looks fiamma-ish nga. I think this is gonna be a good hangout place.

14. Ana
    November 20th, 2009 at 3:29 pm

hi mica,

wow, you got invited to this place. are you working with showbiz people?

15. Micamyx
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:07 pm

@Louis – Punta tayo nina Cai minsan πŸ˜€

@Dlysen – He’s doing good now. He gained a little weight, pero he’s happy with his new venture. Hopefully, tuloy-tuloy na ‘to πŸ˜€

@pusang kalye – Oo nga eh. I’ll save up for that. Kahit hindi SLR ok lang sa akin πŸ˜€

@Gerald – I do that all the time with my blogger friends hehehe πŸ˜€

@Hannah – Woot! Salamats πŸ˜€

@Peter – You and Ate Jen will surely love the place πŸ™‚

@The Photoblogger – Kitakits Van!

@Orville – Taga-Dagupan talaga ako pero nagwowork na rito sa Maynila πŸ˜€

@Eric – Sige haha ipapabasa ko sa kanya message mo πŸ˜›

@Ed – Diba diba? hehe πŸ˜€

@Ana – I used to work with Doc H πŸ˜€

16. FILIPINAS IN SHOWBIZ [ Marian Rivera/KC Concepcion/Claudine Barretto ]
    November 22nd, 2009 at 5:06 am

[…] Again, IÒ€ℒm so happy to see MarianÒ€ℒs dress in full shot. Love it. And love the LV tote as well. According to MicaMyx, The Lounge is : The Lounge is not your typical bar. If youÒ€ℒre expecting to see a stage where an acoustic or live band can perform, well, you will not see that there. It is simply a haven for those who wants to listen to good music while drinking, eating and talking to friends. It is already anticipated that this will be one of the upcoming hangout party place of our local celebrities. (SOURCE) […]

17. Maki
    December 10th, 2009 at 5:24 am

Wow you look great there Mica! ^_^

Good to see Doc Hayden is doing okay and even looking healthy. His new business just proves he’s flexible in terms of what career he’s into. πŸ˜€

18. cristy
    December 17th, 2009 at 6:16 am

hi im planning to bring my sister in this bar can we get a reservation pls let me know im planning to go there tomorrow night coz its my sisters bday….

19. krisca
    January 2nd, 2010 at 11:02 pm

how much is the entrance fee? πŸ™‚

20. krisca
    January 2nd, 2010 at 11:04 pm

woah! very interesting!!! how much is the entrance fee? πŸ™‚

21. athena
    January 17th, 2010 at 9:53 pm

hi, can i use your review and two of your photos for a feature about the lounge? we are doing a feature on barkada hang-outs this summer for the buzz magasin. rest assured that you will credited. please reply asap? i hope ok lang po. thanks!

22. orville
    January 25th, 2010 at 2:49 pm

ah c.. may mga kilala ka pa bang mga bloggers na taga dagupan?